Recently Google updated its ranking algorithm which is known as the Google Panda Farmer update to provide the accurate and original content website on the top of the search engine results. This update is making conditions more difficult for many webmasters and blogger who preferred copy content from the other websites. What is that algorithm update?What is Google Panda?
Google Panda Farmer update is the algorithm changes in Google ranking system to provide the authority content, original content on the top of the SERPs by dropping duplicate content website and website who have low quality links from the link farms. In the late February 2011 Google launched this for the United States websites only, after 1and half month Google launched this for all English languages websites. Google continuously running this Google Panda algorithm and here we have some of these records.
1. 24 Feb 2011 (USA-only)
2. 11 April 2011 (all English language results)
3. 10 May 2011
4. 16 June 2011
5. 23 July 2011
6. 12 August (Last update Till Now)
Which Websites are affected by Google Panda Update?
Google Panda is launched to clean up the search results by dropping rank of websites with the duplicate content, which have duplicate/rewritten content and have low quality websites. We have a very big list of these websites like wisegeek, hubpages, Forbes, and Ezine Article. Click here to download the complete list.
There are no specific guidelines which can help you to recover from the Google Panda update, here we are going to discuss some tips which can help many people to avoid the Google Panda and to recover from this update.
- Identify the list all keywords which are penalized by the Google panda update and remove them from the website.
- Find out the landing pages which got the highest traffic drop, you can find these pages into the Google Analytic.
- Once you find the pages and keywords which have dropped the most, try to analyze the content and change the website content and keywords and this should be completely fresh content.
- Delete the low quality pages and try to redirect them to respective pages.
- After the Google Panda update website navigation and site structure is important so try to optimize the website architecture.
- If you have ads on your web pages try to minimize them. • Create a 404 custom page for the all not found pages into your website.
- Try to reduce the website loading time which is also a very important factor into the website ranking.